Personal Side Of Dora
- Was married for 30 years to my friend and soul mate.
- Mother of one adult daughter and grandmother to a handsome
- Born in Bancroft, Ontario and retired here after many years
- I am one of 8 in my family - 5 boys and 3 girls. 7 are
surviving at this time.
- A member of the local Lions Club.
- A member of 2 local Trails Committees.
- Have travelled to England, Ireland, Europe, Bahamas and
- Enjoy doing craft hobbies.
- I have 3 small dogs as companions, and also have a brother
residing with us.
Professional Side Of Dora
- Retired in 2008.
- Worked for 36 years at a Financial Institution.
- Employed currently as a Merchandizing Consultant
Representative (part time).
- A Director and President of an Indigenous Not for Profit
- A Director and Vice-Chair for another Not for Profit
Passionate Side Of Dora
- I am passionate about my family.
- I am passionate about being a member of the local Lions Club
and local Trails Committees.
- I am passionate to be a part of 2 Not for Profit
- I am passionate about where I live and of all of my
surroundings and for all the living beings that I share my life
- I am passionate about making my clients wedding day an
everlasting memorable date.